Saturday, September 20, 2008

Justin's Wasatch Mt. Big Bull Elk Hunt

Yeah! It's finally over and I get to have my
husband back, well that is until the deer hunt
starts anyway. Justin and the boys have
been scouting and hunting for weeks now
and I'm so glad that he was able to get one.
Tired? I think they've had a few to many mornings
of getting up at 4:30 and 5:00 am.

















Justin, Grandpa Jerry, Jordan and Jake










3 comments:

Sharp family said...

Tracy, I found your link on my moms blog! I hope you don't mind. I will say, the hunting season has graced the Sharps as well. John Daniel is in town and they spent last week hunting mountain goat. I never thought I would be the mom that worried so much about sending my 9 year old out into the wilderness, on horse back. But all ended well, thank heaven. Tell your boys great job! The pictures are great!

Rebecca

Arlene Heiner said...

Some guys have all the luck. Good job! John

Robert and Lindsay said...

Tracy! i found your link on Hailey's blog! i am excited that i found you! Looks like you are keeping busy with the fam. !! keep intouch!