Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Jordan!!!
Jordan turned 14 on Jan. 16th and he spent
the day snowmobiling with some of his buddies.
He also requested chocolate cake from Magelby
Fresh, so if anybody knows me and how much
I love a good piece of chocolate cake clearly
there were no complaints from me or the rest
of the family. Happy Bithday buddy.
We Love You.

Jordan with his Friends and bro. Jake

Justin, Jordan and Jake

JORDAN having a great time!



7 comments:

The Wilson's said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!!! I am having a hard time believing you're 14! It seems like yesterday when Tracy, Justin and I were racing down the canyon because she was in labor WITH YOU!!! And now here you are 14 years old WOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you too!

The Greenwoods said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JORDAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! WE CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE ALREADY 14!!!

rosie said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! Looks like you had a GREAT day!

Natalie said...

I can't believe he is that old!!!! Can you mail a piece of that cake to me in Ohio?

Bud Greenwood said...

Happy late birthday.

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

I cannot believe that Jordan is 14. aren't they supposed to stay little forever?

Brad Anderson said...

14? Holy crap, where did the time go?